Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Telegram Broadcast Channel For Grabbing The Best Discount Deals And Saving Your Hard-Earned Money.
If You Have Not Joined Our Telegram Channel For Online Deals And Missing Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm Loot Offers Price Error Deals And Free Products Than You Must Join Our Telegram Channel By Click Here.
Telegram Channel For Fast Loot Deals
Here I Will Share You Free Food Loot Offer , This Offer Is Officially Released By Zomato And Times Of India News Paper. Offer Name Is Happy Times Offer
Where You Can Get Daily Free ₹150 Flat Off Vouchers, Croma Vouchers And Cars Also.
In This Blog, We Will Discuss:-
How To Participate In Toi Happytimes Quiz Contest.
Today Quiz Answers. (Daily Update)
Terms And Conditions Of Toi Quiz Contest.
1. Daily Rewards:-
Get150 Rupees Of Zomato Vouchers For 2500 Winners Every day
Weekly Rewards 50 Croma Vouchers Worth ₹ 5,000 Each Every Week
Cars And 20 Croma Vouchers Worth ₹ 50,000 Each Every Month.
2. How To Participate In Toi Happytimes Quiz Contest.
Read The Times Of India Newspaper Or Visit Our Site Daily To Get The Answer To The Contest ( No Need To Buy Newspaper ).
When You Get The Answer From Website Or Newspaper, Go Back In Your Mobile Phone And Open A Message App. Now Create A New Message.
And Write Your Answer Below Format
<Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2>
Jaipur A1 Masood Azhar A2 Grigor Dimitrov
Send This Text Sms To 8745966661 Between 7 Am To 11 Am
Or You Can Send Message Below Numbers
Times Of India – 8745966661
Navbharat Times – 8745966662
Maharashtra Times – 8745966663
Ei Samay – 8745966664
Telegram Channel For Shopping Deals || Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm Loot offers. Food, taxi, Movies, Recharge Offers, Price Error Deals And Free Products
After Sending The Message You Will Receive An Return Sms ( Hi Thanks For Participating In Today Happy Times! We Will Announce Today Winners After 11 Am. All The Best.)
It Means You Successfully Participate In The Contest.
Now Wait Form 11 Am
If You Are Lucky Person, You Will Zomato Voucher Worth Rs 200 Absolutely Free. If You Are The Lucky Winner Then They Will Sms You A Congratulation Message.
In Which They Will Give You The Zomato Voucher Code, This Can Be Used To Get The Discount On Zomato.
2500 Winners Would Be Selected From Those Who Provide Both Correct Answers Within The Specified Participation Time (7 Am To 11 Am).
You Will Be Eligible For The Monthly Draw Once You Have Earnt 30 Points For That Month.
50 Croma E-Vouchers Worth Rs. 5,000 Each To Be Won Every Week And Mega Rewards Of 2 Cars And 20 Croma E-Vouchers Worth Rs. 50,000 Each Up For Grabs Every Month.
TOI Happy Times Quiz Answers – 10 September 2019
Question 1 – In which city is the UN Human Rights Council meeting?
Answer – Geneva
Question 2 – Which team does India play in FIFA World Cup qualifiers today?
Answer – Qatar
TOI Happy Times Quiz Answers – 9 September 2019
Question 1 – Which famous lawyer passed away on Sunday?
Answer – Ram Jethmalani
Question 2 – Which country does US Open championship Bianca Andreescu belong to?
Answer – Canada
TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (8th September 2019)
Question 1 – Who will Rafael Nadal face in the 2019 US Open men’s singles final?
Answer – Daniil Medvedev
Question 2 – On which ground is the 4th Ashes Test being played?
Answer – Old Trafford
TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (7th September 2019)
Question 1 – Which Aam Aadmi Party MLA quit the party on Friday?
Answer – Alka Lamba
Question 2 – In which country was Robert Mugabe in power for 37 years?
Answer – Zimbabwe
Just Copy And Send: Jaipur A1 Alka Lamba A2 Zimbabwe
Note: Replace “Jaipur” With Your City Name
TOI HappyTimes Quiz Answers For Today (6th September 2019)
Question 1 – To which country did India extend a $1 billion line of credit on Thursday?
Answer – Russia
Question 2 – Who did Rafael Nadal beat at 2019 US Open quarterfinal?
Answer – Diego Schwartzman
Just Copy And Paste: Jaipur A1 Russia A2 Diego Schwartzman
Note: Replace “Jaipur” With Your City Name
Toi Happy times Quiz Answers For Today (5Th September 2019)
Question 1 – Name The Chief Of The Terror Outfit Jaish-E-Mohammed.
Answer – Masood Azhar
Question 2 – Who Did Roger Federer Lose To In The 2019 Us Open?
Answer – Grigor Dimitrov
4. TOI Quiz Terms and Conditions:–
- The Contest shall be known as the Happy Times contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications – viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times
- The Contest is open to all readers of 13 editions of the Times of India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi & Pune), 2 editions of Maharashtra Times (Mumbai & Pune), 6 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai), Kolkata edition of Ei Samay.
- Starting from 15th May 2019 every day, all of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions.
- The answers of questions would be contained in the news content of that particular day’s relevant newspaper.
- Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times , 8745966663 for Maharashtra Times and 8745966664 for Ei Samay.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt.
- Multiple attempts at answering will not be considered.
- The participants of Maharashtra Times, Navbharat Times and Ei Samaycan provide answers in Marathi, Hindi, and Bengali as well, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, the participants shall receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window starting from 7 AM to 11 AM.
- At the end of the window, from all the correct responses to both the questions of the day, 5000 winners (2500 for Times of India, 1000 for Maharashtra Times, 1000 for Navbharat Times, 500 for Ei Samay) would be chosen from those who provided both correct answers.
- These 5000 daily winners would receive their daily voucher.
- The vouchers will be sent to the winners via an SMS.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would keep accumulating over 2 counters, weekly and monthly, against the mobile number.
- The weekly and monthly counters would be reset to zero at the end of each week and month respectively.
- Happy Times monthly cycle is from the 15th of one month to the 14th of the next month.
- In addition, at the end of each week and month, there would be weekly and monthly winners and only those who have accumulated more than 10 and 30 points respectively are eligible for these weekly and monthly prizes.
- 106 lucky readers (36 for Times of India, 20 for Maharashtra Times, 40 for Navbharat Times, 10 for Ei Samay) every week stand to win Vouchers worth Rs. 9999 from Croma and/or Sargam Electronics.
- 44 lucky readers (17 for Times of India, 11 for Maharashtra Times, 11 for Navbharat Times, 5 for Ei Samay) stand a chance to win Cars and Mega Croma Vouchers every month.
- Weekly Vouchers can be won a maximum of once in 2 weeks from the same mobile number, in the same publication.
- Weekly draws will be announced every Sunday after the daily participation window closes.
- Participants who ‘Qualify for the weekly prize participation’ on that Sunday, will be considered for the next week’s weekly prize.
- The monthly bumper prize will be announced on the last day of the month once the daily participation window closes.
- A user/reader can win the monthly bumper prize a maximum of one time, across all publications.
- Registration is mandatory for eligibility in the weekly and monthly lucky draw.
- The registration could be done on the following websites w.r.t to the publication of participation (Times of India: www.toihappytimes.com, Navbharat Times: www.nbthappytimes.com, Maharashtra Times: www.mthappytimes.com, Ei Samay: www.eshappytimes.com)
- Each mobile number will be treated as a unique ID and multiple SMS from the same mobile number will not be considered for the same day and the same publication.
- The Gifts or prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash; no cash claim can be made in lieu of the gifts or prize.
Dineout Daily Vouchers T&C’s
- Daily Winners will be provided Rs 250 valid on no minimum spend Dineout vouchers via SMS.
- The E-Voucher can be clubbed with other offers/promotions/earnings.
- This voucher is strictly a discount voucher.
- The vouchers are applicable only at restaurants affiliated with Dineout Pay.
- To see the list of restaurants in your city, visit: https://www.dineout.co.in/
- To redeem these vouchers, you have to do the following :
1. Download the Dineout App from Google Play/App Store
2. Visit a Dineout Pay affiliated restaurant in your city
3. Pay via Dineout Pay, citing the E-Voucher Code to obtain an INR 250 discount on the bill.